[AusNOG] Off Topic: 42RU rack full of Cisco stuff....

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Tue Dec 20 22:33:23 EST 2011

Lol Matt J

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director

RackCentral   |  Level M1 / 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491

email: shaun at rackcentral.com.au   |  web: www.rackcentral.com.au

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender