[AusNOG] 512M CF in ADE

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 10:13:08 EST 2011

Hi list,

Does anyone know where in Adelaide I might direct a local guy to purchase a 512M CF card (or a couple of them). This is for a c7609 which are fairly fussy on which ones they accept and it's refusing to recognise the 256M that was sent (which is not uncommon).

They've had a look in a couple of local shops but the smallest CF they could find was 4G, which is too big (not supported).

If you've got a couple of spare that you don't require any more then we'll be happy to take them off your hands or if you can direct me towards somewhere that might be able to buy from this morning that would be great.

Thanks,
Tony.

(add this to the DC vending machine wish list !)