[AusNOG] 3G with static public IP

Keith Anderson keitha at apcs.com.au
Tue Dec 13 15:53:19 EST 2011

Hi All,

While everyone is advertising this, I will too

We can supply a wholesale offering and you set to set your own Static.

Thanks Keith

Keith Anderson
Managing Director | APCS / WIP
Australia Power Control Systems

Coffs Harbour Media Centre
2 Peterson Road,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450

T: 1300 3000 56 | F: 1300-765-427
E: keitha at apcs.com.au

Disclaimer: This email may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information

contained in it. Please notify the sender and delete this document if you have received it in error.