[AusNOG] 3G with static public IP

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Tue Dec 13 14:31:16 EST 2011

Whirlpool's plan selector would be the obvious place for this...

http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc/?action=search&exc=1&state=all&class=0&type=res&cost=0&pre=999999&conntype=6&speed=0&upspeed=0&contract=99&needhw=yes&upfront=999999

However, I note that the filter doesn't seem to have features for mobile
data.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1830076&#bottom

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/92 - the obvious location for
queries if you won't want them on the NOG list.

Having said that, given the noise we were all subjected to over a stupid
toy keyboard aimed to raise awareness of IPv6 yesterday and given how
many people want fixed mobile IP solutions for monitoring systems and
remote access...  pffft, I know which thread I'm finding both more
interesting and useful!

Beer!