[AusNOG] FW: Useful tools - IPv6 Buddy

Jason Leschnik leschnik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:48:05 EST 2011

So what is the difference between this and a well dressed man to advertise
it to the female population of engineers?

Eitherway you try and analyse the pictures they have used, your
either being sexist or stereotyping the work people do.

You could not put a picture of anyone on their front page without offending
someone.

Otherwise... I think it's Geeky & Cool. A fun toy for the desk and nothing
more.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Glen Turner <gdt at gdt.id.au> wrote:

> http://www.ipv6buddy.com/
>
> If you wonder why there are so few women in this industry, consider their
> representative sample of network engineers.
>
> Since I don't support sexist advertising I won't get one. No great loss
> since there's this technology that gives useful names to IP addresses...
>
> -glen

Regards,
Jason Leschnik.

[m] 0432 35 4224