[AusNOG] RADIUS solution - what would you do if you were starting from scratch?

James Paussa lists at puzza.org
Fri Dec 9 08:05:01 EST 2011

May as well join the chorus, +1 Radiator. I have used this in a couple
of different scenarios and all worked perfectly.
First scenario was multiple servers back-ended to a single MSSQL
database with a static generated file to fail back to if the DB
disappears. Second was a primary and secondary server with a MySQL
back-end in master-slave. It is really versatile and the configuration
is a breeze.

-James.