[AusNOG] Freeware Project Management

Peter Adkins peter.adkins at kernelpicnic.net
Wed Aug 24 08:35:46 EST 2011

Although not free, as mentioned by Jonathan earlier, I'd recommend Jira as
well.

Depending on what work you will be carrying out, the Jira tie-ins to
FishEye, Crucible (generally for software dev but can very easily be used
for configuration files) can be very helpful.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Grant Moritz <sectorx4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Use JIRA at work and have just started to get into what it can do and I'm a
> big fan.
>
> What kind of requirements do you have, you can use JIRA for bug tracking
> and feature suggestion as well but there's probably a number of other things
> it could cover.
>
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Bruce Forster <bruce at tubes.net.au>wrote:
>
>> Hi noggers,****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> As we’re getting bigger its becoming more harder  with larger projects to
>> stay on top of things, were looking for  a freeware easy to install/use
>> solution I was wondering what you guys use and what your experiences are?
>> ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Regards,****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Bruce****

Peter Adkins

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche