[AusNOG] Domain Name Group Pty Ltd cheaky marketing...

Daniel Hood dsmhood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:23:11 EST 2011

Possibly using the same company to design their websites?

If you look at the whois, they have different details but both are fairly
generic. They are using completely different IP address's as NS's for
hosting the domains.

I'd say they are two different companies.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Eric Pinkerton <Eric.Pinkerton at stratsec.net