[AusNOG] Bogons at Three

Martin - StudioCoast martin.sinclair at studiocoast.com.au
Mon Aug 15 10:48:59 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

Any other ways of getting in contact with Three?
Bogons are still there unfortunately, one would have thought they would
fix the issue after the last allocation of unused blocks.

Also discovered a few other small australian providers blocking
103.0.0.0, but I will see if they respond to my queries first before
naming them here!
(As I figure outdated bogon filtering pretty much class an ISP as
incompetent these days...)

Thanks,

Martin
StudioCoast