[AusNOG] TPG Range Routing Issues

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Tue Aug 9 18:26:57 EST 2011

Evening All,

If anyone in the TPG NOC is monitoring this list, we're seeing some issues with some of your ranges allocated to TPG DSL Customers in 14.200.0.0 - 14.203.255.255

Feel free to call me or email me off list if you need more details.

traceroute to 14.201.230.1 (14.201.230.1), 64 hops max, 52 byte packets
1  l2tp-loopback.mel.comvergence.net.au (203.176.184.254)  76.274 ms  47.841 ms  115.372 ms
2  as7545.melbourne.pipenetworks.com (218.100.13.29)  108.802 ms  61.358 ms  62.176 ms
3  nme-sot-dry-csw2-te-3-3.tpgi.com.au (202.7.173.50)  33.967 ms  94.944 ms  92.951 ms
4  0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0)  66.220 ms  64.900 ms  77.070 ms

Regards,

Greg Lipschitz
Director

Summit IT Management<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/> | Summit Internet<http://www.summitinternet.com.au/> | Summit Creative<http://www.summitcreative.com.au/> - 'reach your peak'
Divisions of The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd

Phone (Australia):    1300 049 749
Phone (US & Canada): (321) 216 3844
E-mail:      greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Internet:   http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/
Address:   P.O. Box 3225
                  Doncaster East,
                  Melbourne, Australia
                  3109

The highest compliment you can give us is referrals to your friends and associates!

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or some other professional privilege.  They are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  They must not be disclosed to any person without authorisation.  If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments.  If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the email.  Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd.

--
The Summit Group Message Security powered by ExchangeDefender: Click below to verify authenticity
http://www.exchangedefender.com/verify.asp?id=p798R1x2028107&from=greg@thesummitgroup.com.au