[AusNOG] FW: Corporation for Sale with IPv4 Assets

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Sun Aug 7 17:51:49 EST 2011

On 07/08/2011, at 5:16 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:

> I will be interesting to see what ARIN does as I believe that now that
> the addresses have been seperated from the rest of the assets they are
> contractually bound to return them to ARIN.

Are they?  My understanding was that the ownership was simply related to the legal entity and had nothing to do with what other assets that entity may own or even the entity's business endeavours.  A $2 shell could have an address allocation.

David