[AusNOG] NBN must avoid becoming 'failed state'

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Mon Sep 20 17:57:05 EST 2010

On Sep 20, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Jason Bailey wrote:

> I can see the headlines now: "NBN disconnects surgeon, kills patient".

I can see another one:  'DDoS attack disrupts telemedicine session, patient dies, NBNCo says security "not our responsibility," Parliamentary inquiry commences.'

Which one is more likely?

Also note that any disconnection wouldn't just be an abrupt, spur-of-the-minute thing, but would be an ultimate penalty arrived at only after all other remedies failed.

 	       Sell your computer and buy a guitar.