[AusNOG] Presentation slides from conference

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Mon Sep 20 09:58:57 EST 2010

  Further to this for anyone who wants the slides and a video for
Robert's BGP Add-Paths presentation:
Slides: ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/raszuk/addpaths/

The video I took was for my own records however if anyone who was at
AusNOG wants a copy please email me.

I also took notes and pictures of some presentations.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8258494/AusNOG-04.pdf

Kind Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus
Head Network Administrator
Ph: 1300 739 822 (7am - 12 midnight AEST)