[AusNOG] NBN must avoid becoming 'failed state'

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Fri Sep 17 15:53:01 EST 2010

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/232471,nbn-must-avoid-becoming-failed-state.aspx?eid=3&edate=20100917&utm_source=20100917_PM&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter&eaddr=blue.flayme@gmail.com

Just seen this pop up. Was a very interesting read and I agree with Roland on the matter.

Andrew Oskam
E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:
These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates. All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon those statements.