[AusNOG] Presentation slides from conference

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Thu Sep 16 16:06:38 EST 2010

Hi

Yes, the presentations that we are able to provide will be made available from the web site after the completion of the event.  There are some presentations that we cannot provide due to legal stipulations of the speakers organisation.  An announcement will be sent to the list when they are available.

Thanks

David