[AusNOG] Help! How to stop a mistaken line disconnection (iiNet/Telstra/contractors)

Jason Martin jason at suenomartino.net
Sat Sep 11 17:50:30 EST 2010

What exactly are iiNet doing to your service on Monday?

Disconnection of a service does not necessarily mean an exchange visit for jumpering.

Even if it did, waiting outside the exchange all day and hassling every tech coming/going is highly unlikely to yield any result.

Based on what you've posted, I don't see why iiNet shouldn't assist you. If  it's their mistake and they've initiated a change request when they shouldn't have, they can also cancel said request. Ask for a supervisor.

Jason