[AusNOG] Film industry soliciting DDOS attacks?

Pinkerton, Eric Eric.Pinkerton at team.telstra.com
Fri Sep 10 13:35:37 EST 2010

>they could simply get a warrant from the government

I suspect 'simply getting a warrant from the government', is a bit like 'simply winning olympic gold' - It would takes time skill dedication and luck!

Ultimately in doing this above board, the ends are unlikely to justify the means.

Call me cynical but I will put money on the fact we will be reading rumours about movie companies making discreete donations to less legitimate parties in order to achieve these aim's without having to jump through legal hoops in the not too distant future.