[AusNOG] Film industry soliciting DDOS attacks?

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Fri Sep 10 09:19:17 EST 2010

Isn't that what we all have 4chan for?

Andrew Oskam
E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:
These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates. All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon those statements.