[AusNOG] Katter backs Coalition - Windsor backs Gillard

Pinkerton, Eric Eric.Pinkerton at team.telstra.com
Wed Sep 8 11:38:25 EST 2010

> Who amongst us would have predicted unlimited plans at reasonable prices 10 years a go?

Actually coming from the UK where unlimited was the defacto standard, and metering was pretty rare I was pretty surprised to see how differently the market had evolved in Australia.

I have always thought unlimited plans were inevitable.

If the banks abolish personal banking fee's, and Coles/woolies start stocking Branston 'sandwich' pickle, I will have the trifector!