[AusNOG] Katter backs Coalition - Windsor backs Gillard

Lee A Murphy lmurphy at leemurtech.com.au
Tue Sep 7 15:54:23 EST 2010

  Absolutely,

It also counters one of the arguments of the coalition that the regional
areas wouldnt get any improved BB for 8 years under the ALP.

NBN is needed in my view, but in this minority Government situation
there will be more chance for the plans to be debated openly and then
more than just a small number of people in the ALP making the decisions
on how it is done.

I do think it would be ideal to go underserved areas (whether they be
regional or metro) before areas where there is existing good BB options

Lee