[AusNOG] AAB Statement

roland at chan.id.au roland at chan.id.au
Thu Sep 2 22:02:45 EST 2010

Are you trying to convince me or should you be talking to someone that:

-) doesn't have kids to put to bed
-) has power
-) isn't constrained by their employment contracts

I fail on 3 of 3.

If you want to call a stakeholder, then I'll let you know when the wee beastie reaches her majority.

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra