[AusNOG] Where are all the Network / Security Enginees?

Vitaly Osipov vitaly.osipov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:43:22 EST 2010

Funny how every telco in Australia means "Firewall Administrator" when
they say "Security Engineer".

"Firewalls + SSL" is a minor part of infosec these days.

http://1raindrop.typepad.com/1_raindrop/2009/03/information-security-debt-clock.html
<- on the topic of technical debt in security.

Regards,
Vitaly