[AusNOG] iPhone serial port

Chris Pollock Chris.Pollock at staff.pipenetworks.com
Thu Oct 28 12:07:53 EST 2010

I -LOVE- that.  I desperately want this to be a thing that we can use in
the real world, because my ATM cards are constantly being destroyed by
wallets overfilled with access cards.

--
Chris Pollock
Technical & Install Manager

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100%
Australian Owned.
http://www.pipeinternational.com

Mobile :  +61 4 1074 7765
Phone :  +61 7 3233 9813