[AusNOG] iPhone serial port

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Oct 28 01:10:30 EST 2010

On 27/10/2010, at 9:19 PM, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:
>> Yup, all available in the Ausnog vending machine in your local DC....
>>
>> Craig.
>>

> I've always wondered if a suitably stocked vending machine taking credit cards at, say, Global Switch and Equinix with some "basics" (a few SFPs, single mode patch leads, Cat5, various memory sticks, some basic HDs etc) would be a good enough business?

OOh yes!  Actually, a rental service or the like for little fold-up stools and camp tables would be great too!  Even the weekend security guys (aka the friendly ones!) look rather askance at me when I make three trips through the pods at GS, because I have a camp chair and table with me when I come down for a day in the DC ;)  (Or maybe they're just wondering how on earth i fit as much as I do on the back of a BMW tourer ;) They haven't seen me rock up to a cabling job with 10 x 3m lengths of conduit strapped to the crash bars!)

--DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/