[AusNOG] Granny just got shafted

Daniel Mills daniel.mills at selectcorp.com.au
Sun Oct 24 01:05:06 EST 2010

Howdy,

Select Communications didnt have anything to do with the services other
than the supply of IP address space in the past. I can confirm we have not
been the cause of any failure to supply broadband services to the
residents.

I am sorry to hear that the residents will be without broadband, it is an
unfortunate situation.

Daniel
Select Comms :)