[AusNOG] Re Accsys Billing Software

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Sat Oct 23 18:56:04 EST 2010

Have replied off list to Samantha, but out of interest, is there anyone else other than us and Samantha using Accsys still? :)

If not (and you have), what did you migrate to?  We're considering at Tucows Platypus but still looking at options - typically I'd develop a custom in-house solution but I don't have the programming team here I have had at previous employers :)

-JT

Justin Twiss
Hosting Manager