[AusNOG] Network Operators Unite Against SORBS

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Oct 13 15:50:22 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 15:23 +1100, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:

> Seems they have some new delisting policies with the new owners.. -
> get your netblock blacklisted (rather than just a single IP), and you
> have no option except to pay the 'donation' ? hrrrm

eh?  so the new owners mandate that now? it's not just the deterrent
that a quick email used to get fixed (not that I needed to contact them
in recent times) but hrrrm indeed, in that case, I think they'll quickly
become a small irrelevant little puddle, just like MAPS did all those
years ago when they went fully commercial.