[AusNOG] Network Operators Unite Against SORBS

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed Oct 13 00:48:27 EST 2010

You've obviously been to an AusNOG Drinking session before.

Generally Bacon, IPv6 and Sorbs-Hating is on the agenda.

I'm not sure about going so far as to null-routing them, it's not up to us to deny our customers enough rope to hang themselves with, but as for a reputation based list, their pervasive aura is exceptionally low as there appears to be no GENUINE accountability or transparency on how they operate.