[AusNOG] NBN Legislation

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Nov 29 13:42:33 EST 2010

PIPE are just about the only ones left doing Dark now too.

(If you disagree with this statement, please contact me off list via return email, I need mooaaar Darky's.)..

It's a shame really, no competition any more in the Dark space, at least not in Brisbane.

UEComm has Pulled out of the dark space as it is now Optus's Biatche.
About the only good thing about that union is that I have nothing but the Highest, Highest praise for both UEcomm and Optus NOC & BGP Guys.
But it's a shame about the commercial barrel-bending that goes on.

Now everyone's pushing Metro-Ethernet.

S.