[AusNOG] NBN Business Plan summary - Email found in subject

James Troy (PageUp/AU/VIC) jamest at pageuppeople.com
Wed Nov 24 17:11:20 EST 2010

Whilst the infrastructure might be priced at $2 Billion, part of this agreement is to migrate the customer base over to the NBN. At the end of the day the government wants quick wins and being able to say they have X million people on it is considered a quick win, I would say they have priced that; in conjunction with no competition at $9 billion

James Troy
System / Network administrator
P: +613 8677 3735
F: +613 9923 6112