[AusNOG] Outsourced Professional / Technical Services

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net.au
Mon Nov 15 10:46:07 EST 2010

Morning Everyone,

I am looking for feedback from service providers who currently have a
relationship with an outsourced technical service provider who is
capable of the typical jumpering / patching / dropping in NTU jobs. The
two names that spring to mind are Visionstream and Mirrus.

Currently when required we outsource this to someone within the local
area but it would be much simpler if we had a common provider.

I'd also be interested in people trying to sell me services contacting
me off list. The majority of our work is along the east coast in the cap
cities in either data centres or small-medium business.

Thanks in advance,
Nick.