[AusNOG] Console server question. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Fri Nov 5 16:02:30 EST 2010

    0n Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 11:26:01AM +1000, Thomason, Simon wrote:

    >Thought I might float the question here as I have been looking into some different options for a console server and out-of-band management.
    >Just really looking to see if there is one killer device out there or which ones to steer clear of.

since no one has mention it yet, these is also:

cyclades (now owned and badged by avocent): http://www.avocent.com/Products/Category/Serial_Appliances.aspx

   -Alex

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.