[AusNOG] OT+BEER: FIrst Tuesday of the Month

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Tue Nov 2 16:48:55 EST 2010

Dear Noggers.

It is once again the first Tuesday of the month and  as such you are cordially invited to attend unofficial drinks in Brisbane.

Since considerable time has passed since the main NOG conference, it's once again appropriate timing for a few beers.

A group of Brisbane Aus-Noggers will be meeting this evening at the Pig and Whistle on the river in Brisbane's CBD.

As tonight is also the Melbourne Cup, we expect there to be a fair bit of partying going on around us.

We are meeting in the back-garden area of the Pig and Whistle from about 6:30 Onwards.

There are no official sponsors for the evening, but it is a gathering of peers and people interested in networking, the Internet and all things geeky like that.

Bonus points can be obtained if you can start or maintain conversations about IPv6 and/or Bacon.

Cheers!

Sean.