[AusNOG] Voip and QOS

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed May 26 14:52:46 EST 2010

V good, we use Cisco 878.

Good luck, happy voiping :)

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

Reach me on extension 105.
For technical support, please visit our website.

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273

Sent via my wireless mobile with MyHostedExchange Australia
www.MyHostedExchange.com.au.