[AusNOG] Preferred domain registrars

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Fri May 21 17:31:37 EST 2010

PlanetDomain get +5 for their API - They finally added all the stuff I'd requested about 5 years ago and its been pretty great since - migrated a few employers over to there now and they've also got a decent reseller program.

Pricing beats Enetica and Melbourne IT's reseller program.

-10 for Melbourne IT though - their reseller portal can't even handle .au domain other than com.au, .net.au and .org.au - We've been on at them to update it to at least handle .asn.au and .id.au for about 2 years and it still doesn't support it (for the few domains we'd inherited when we bought another ISP a few years back)

-JT