[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Richard Bayliss bayliss at juniper.net
Thu May 20 10:01:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I think the event Narelle was referring to was the Juniper Network's J-Tech Forum 2008.

Dr Miyakawa's talk at the J-Tech Forum 2008 has been reported in the media, but unfortunately it's in Japanese, hence why Google might not work for you.

http://enterprise.watch.impress.co.jp/cda/topic/2008/05/29/13036.html

As for the materials, he did the similar presentation at the IETF72 IAB tech plenary in July 2008:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/72/slides/plenaryw-2/sld1.htm

Also, the long version, which is similar to the presentation he did for J-tech, is can be found here:

http://www.nttv6.jp/~miyakawa/IETF72/IETF-IAB-TECH-PLENARY-NTT-miyakawa-extended.pdf

Thanks
Rich