[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Nick Brown nick at inticon.com.au
Wed May 19 16:59:20 EST 2010

I don't know if stranded is the phrase I'd use - it's not exactly difficult
to work around that lack of v6 support in Plesk / cPanel.

Based on the last cPanel webinar which somewhat suggested 'We went to a
conference, we found out that v6 is not actually make believe, now we are
going to do something' I would be doing whatever can be done as opposed to
continuing to wait for the vendor. Of course based on their track record its
likely v6 support will turn up sooner rather than later, but be buggy for
the following 12 months.

Nick.