[AusNOG] AusNOG-Chat

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Wed May 19 14:34:50 EST 2010

IRC would be great for real-time discussions. I guess mail-lists have
the advantage of giving you the option to go back and refer to what was
written.

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.