[AusNOG] AusNOG-Chat

Skeeve Stevens Skeeve at eintellego.net
Wed May 19 14:59:21 EST 2010

2406:4800::/32 !!

--
From the Blackberry Bold 9700 of Skeeve Stevens

________________________________
From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net>
To: Andrew E <edo at ohlawd.net>
Cc: ausnog at ausnog.net <ausnog at ausnog.net>
Sent: Wed May 19 14:45:33 2010
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] AusNOG-Chat

On 19/05/2010, at 1:04 PM, Andrew E wrote:

Forum might be cool, although personally I'm happy with ausnog as-is...

FFS, you people -- We already have a mailing list, it's called "AusNOG", it
carries almost no traffic at all.

... and on the rare occasion when it carries some, there are calls to move
all the traffic to ANOTHER list?

Geez.  If you don't like it, procmail it.  Here we have one of the first useful
discussions about IPv6 in living memory, and it's been derailed by a bunch
of self-appointed list-nazis.  Get the hell over it.

Hands up who doesn't have an IPv6 PI prefix yet?

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au<mailto:newton at internode.com.au> (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org<mailto:newton at atdot.dotat.org>  (H)