[AusNOG] AusNOG-Chat

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Wed May 19 14:38:29 EST 2010

And in later news the AusNOG Chat service which provides Australia's Telecommunications technicians and many other representatives a critical point of communication has gone down after it was IRC DDoS attacked from an undisclosed source after script kiddies got slammed by whirlpool moderators for spamming.

In later events the AusNOG Chat Service have been featured on the filter blacklist after it was determined the information passing through it was deemed pointless and in turn refused classification by the ACMA.

:D
IRC would be useful actually.

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg
P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think before you print.