[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed May 19 10:03:03 EST 2010

Actually.  I did jump off half-cocked.  After reading the article
(rather than just your post) she was perhaps intending it to be a proper
noun (like a hotel name), so I'll take one for the team here.  However,
if it wasn't used in the manner intended, then the rest would be fine.
Sorry Scott.

Ordinarily it's a pet peeve of mine when people correct me for not using
capital "i".  At least I got to inject a clip of a couple of great shows
being The IT Crowd or South Park :)

Cheers

[b]