[AusNOG] NBNCo RSP process

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Thu May 6 14:50:48 EST 2010

Hi All.

NBNCo's site looks great,

http://www.nbnco.com.au/

They have a section for Retail Service Providers at

http://www.nbnco.com.au/rsp

However it is currently empty and provides no details on how a RSP can signup as a wholesale customer.

Is there a secret handshake to getting on the RSP list, or is it simply not out yet?

I don't want to Harass the NBN Guy's at the moment as I'm sure they're up to their armpits, so I'm asking for any communal knowledge on the process.

I have many customers in the pilot areas in QLD that would benefit greatly from being able to utilise this network.

-Sean.