[AusNOG] NBNCo releases its response to industry consultation

Grahame Lynch grahamelynch at commsdaymail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:41:21 EST 2010

On 29 March 2010 14:03, Paul Brooks <pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au> wrote:

> Not at all Grahame  - SOMEONE - or collection of someones - will be
> doing a lot of advertising and awareness raising, but it need not be NBN
> Co itself.

But it is NBN Co itself that has to legally obtain the customer's agreement
for the ONT install and physically complete the work?

NBN Co stays mute on the attention-interest-desire part of the equation but
executes the action.

I see your thought train, I'm not sure it will be that elegant in practice.
No need to reiterate why, many of my thoughts are already in this thread
expressed by myself and others.