[AusNOG] NBNCo releases its response to industry consultation

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Mon Mar 29 16:42:15 EST 2010

Grahame,
Do you really think NBNCo is going to blind call people without doing a bit of awareness raising in each area as it rolls out?   eg.  letter box drops, maybe a bit of door knocking, local "community meetings", advertisements in the local papers?

MMC

--
Matthew Moyle-Croft
Peering Manager and Team Lead - Commercial and DSLAMs