[AusNOG] [Press Release] Sanity brings Technology to the City with BlueFibre

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Mar 23 20:26:21 EST 2010

Matthew,

Thanks for your note and I now appreciate that you did try to do the right thing.  However the person you contacted does not represent AusNOG.  I also appreciate that he was trying to do the right thing too.  So basically a misunderstanding.

In future can you please refrain from posting PR's to this list.  I'll ensure that the list charter is updated to clearly reflect this.  I appreciate the you have requested this be kept off the list but I feel it appropriate to leave my response visible to the members of this list so that they understand the situation.

Thanks

David