[AusNOG] Soul Transit

Jared Hirst Jared.Hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Mar 19 16:57:32 EST 2010

Hi Ryan,

We have  some Transit with Soul and so far it has been good, the only downside is the multiple hops to get out of the network, however they are planning to fix this, other than that the Network is good, never had congestion issues and the NOC has been very very helpful.

We deal with John Glendenning and he has also been great for us.

Feel free to contact me off list if you need traces etc.

Regards,

Jared Hirst