[AusNOG] Powertel Fiber cut in Sydney?

Stephen Carter Stephen.Carter at workingtech.com
Thu Mar 18 12:22:40 EST 2010

All resolved.

Was a AAPT fibre.

Cheers

Stephen Carter
Working Technology
Level 20
31 Market Street - Sydney - 2000
Tel: 02 9475 7777 - Fax: 02 9475 7788
Internet: www.workingtech.com<http://www.workingtech.com>
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way
disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.