[AusNOG] Telstra and port 25 for iPhone outbound

Damien Morris damien at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Mar 15 16:48:17 EST 2010

It's a good thing they're blocking all that iPhone originating spam.

On 15/03/10 4:44 PM, "Darren Moss" <Darren.Moss at em3.com.au> wrote:

MMC,

Yeah, I think so. Can't get that to work either.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273