[AusNOG] International Performance Issues

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Tue Mar 2 18:08:49 EST 2010

Hi Curtis,

Not sure if you call NZ international :)

We have a private VPN from Melb to our Auckland office and all is OK.
ADSL is our backup link and it's also fine at both ends.

We file share and run IP Phones over the link.

Hope this is useful.

Cheers.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273