[AusNOG] conroy reaffirms commitment to filter

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Wed Jun 30 20:35:15 EST 2010

Conroy doesn't care.   We're not the votes he's looking for.    He's not able to deal with rational argument or reason on this matter.   Clearly and his advisors don't care about what people like Mark Newton and others have presented in terms of how useless this whole concept it is.

Fundementally the problem is that politicians globally are feeling threatened by the internet and are trying to control it and bend it to their will.   This is just one aspect of it.

MMC